Freedom Rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is devoted to Freedom to do what you want. We have a Chat section, An Rp area, And a Writing Area.

Calm Words Win fights, Anger Words Lose them. Keep your head level and thoughts calm while in the Chatbox please.
Latest topics
» Court of Night
Court of Night EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 12:47 am by Searath

» Random Stuff
Court of Night EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 4:53 pm by Moonlight Bloodrose

» Amusing Chat Moments
Court of Night EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:25 am by Searath

» Site Rules.
Court of Night EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 am by Searath

» Chatbox rules.
Court of Night EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 1:50 am by Searath

» Dreamland
Court of Night EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 6:48 pm by Ceeyena

» Pogeymans: A Musical
Court of Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:47 pm by Ivy

» End of Angels
Court of Night EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:32 am by Inushi

» Pokemon: Because fuck you
Court of Night EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:08 pm by Ivy

» Court of Night OOC
Court of Night EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:03 am by Inushi

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 11 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 am
Poll
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Court of Night Empty Court of Night Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:20 pm

Searath

Searath
Time; 2:30-3:30pm

James sat at his desk, watching the clock slowly tick away, tick, tick, tick, he could hear the lot thump of the clock. To him the drone of clock was much louder than the drone of his teacher, he didn’t care about the story he was telling. He cared about going home, and relaxing for a few hours. Tick, tick, tick, two twenty-nine and fifty-eight seconds, fifty-nine, and there it was Brrrrrrrrring. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring. The bell went off, and the entire class was standing. The idiot teacher was still talking, James didn’t care as he walked out of the room, his stuff already put up, the only book he had in his backpack was world history which was the class he just finished. James yawned and walked down the hall out of class, his house wasn’t far and he needed a nap he hadn’t yet been to sleep from the day before, last night he had a few issues come up with in his domain as Eric he had to take care of. Yawning as he read his house he walked into his room and laid down, not even taking his backpack off before sleep over took him.

https://freedomonlinerp.rpg-board.net

2Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:44 am

Averdeen was sitting at her desk flipping through papers as well as clicking away at her computer, looking over stock and income for her stores. Tonight was going to be busy and she had planned to make a special appearance at the more popular bar in the area, it was indeed a very special night. The 50th anniversary of the Court was tonight and there was to be a very large party, courtesy of Prince Raion and the Orange region's funding. It was taking place in just over two hours and she hadn't even started to get ready. Averdeen sighs and sets the papers down, finally through ordering store supplies and everything needed for the next month. She pushes away from her desk and shuts the computer down, stripping off her clothes and heading to the shower. The house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a rec room, as well as a very large office; it was designed at her specifications and her adoptive father had it built for her when she turned 18. Averdeen turns the water off and steps from the shower, thoroughly clean and shaved, and towels off before wrapping the towel around her head and heading into her room. She tilts her head as she stares at the expansive wardrobe in her closet, trying to determine what to wear.

3Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:19 am

Inushi

Inushi
"That would be nice. Thank you." Raion hung up his cell phone, and tossed it on the massive bed behind him. His bedroom was surely one to envy. He'd just finished renting out a 5 star hotel not too far from his mansion. It was equipped with just about anything you would need for such a party that he was planning. It was a huge responsibility for him to be the host of the 50th anniversary, but also an enormous honor. With time dwindling down till the prty, he had to make sure that everything was ready. Nearly 200 caterers were hired, chefs, dj's, and anything else needed for such an event. You could say that Raion had over prepared for the party if that was even possible. Even the local police department would play a part. Nothing was spared.

4Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 am

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Chevron yawned softly, looking at the few people that were sitting at their tables and stools in the small, innocent-looking bar. Of course, it was only this innocent during the day, she thought as she went to a table where one man was sitting by himself, his beer mug empty.

"Can I get you another?" she asked him, albeit nervously. She was always so skittish like this around the customers during the day. Her own meekness bothered her. She shivered from the look that the man gave her when he nodded, and she quickly went to get him a fresh mug of beer to avoid his gaze. Gave her the creeps.

Sighing to herself, she returned to the table and set the beer down before moving to duck behind the front counter, her cheeks slightly flushed from embarrassment. So bothersome... "It'll be okay, Chevy," she told herself, "Just a few more hours."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alan was eager to leave school, just as he was every day. He was one of the first to file out when the final bell rang, glad to be able to go home. He hated school. Not that home was much better, but at least he wouldn't have to be around all those faces. Those fake people that just pretended to be nice until they spit in your face and push you to the ground. He sighed and stopped at his locker to grab his stuff.

"Oi! Kersley!" Not again, he groaned internally, quickly shutting his locker and walking away as fast as he possibly could before the punk ass calling him out could reach him, not wanting to deal with more bullshit today. The last bruise he'd gotten still wasn't healed. He put a hand in his pocket, feeling the note that the stranger had given him.

"Court of Night, huh... We'll see how this goes."

5Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:44 pm

Searath

Searath
3:30 to 5:00

James awoke, he couldn’t sleep much. It was barely three thirty. He sighed and got up, quickly stripping out of his clothes. No one was home and his house had a secluded back yard. It was a cool day and he wanted to relax, mostly in his heated pool. James was mostly asleep as he yawned, walking out into his backyard slipping his boxers off and getting into the warm and closing his eyes in relaxation, totally aware that his gate was open. Or the boy, Alan, that he been watching his entire life was watching him totally unaware it was James that invited him to the Court of Night. If James had opened his eyes he’d see the shy abused boy staring. And James would invite him to come and join him out of nerves. Sadly, it was entirely up to Alan to make a move.

6Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan stared out his window, holding his freshly bruised cheek from when his father had hit him for not getting home fast enough. He sighed, looking over at the yard of the house next door. He couldn't see much, but he knew there was a pool or something back there. Not that that was anything special. He had a pool, too. But he avoided it at all costs since his father had almost drowned him while drunk and ranting about how horrible a son he was.

"Fuck it..." he murmured, reaching for a razor blade he kept in a drawer of his desk. He looked out the window again at the next door house as he lightly pressed the sharp object to his arm. Seemed like every other day, he found himself like this. Sitting at his window, about to cut himself, looking out at the nice house next door, wondering if it was a better place to be than his own house with his drunk and abusive asshole of a father. He pressed down harder, starting to cut through the first few layers of skin, just staring out.

7Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Searath

Searath
James was leaning back as he slowly opened his eyes. He could clearly see into Alan’s house through the gate. He could see the boy he long to talk to, to get to know, and to touch. He could see the new bruise on his cheek. He been hit again… was James only thought as he watch him. If only the boy knew he was watching. That’s when James saw the flash of the razor blade and he just reacted…

James flew over the fence, and through Alan’s door, tackling him on reflex before he could break skin. He was wet, and naked, and staring at the boy. He couldn’t bring himself to move. He was scared, overcome but the same fear he always faced. The last few years he had seen Alan sneaking both boys, and girl in and out of his house. He doubts the boy was a virgin and that scared him. James blushed really hard and spoke in a whisper, still unable to move. “W…. What the hell are you doing?”

8Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan was just about to make the cut. Just about to make himself bleed when he suddenly hit the floor and had to stop himself from crying out in surprise, the razor flying out of his hand and landing somewhere he couldn't see. He found himself staring up at a wet, naked boy that was on top of him and had him pinned. ...Wait, what the fuck was happening? "What the hell am I doing? Oh, nothing, just was about to cut my arm open before a crazy naked boy tackled me out of fucking nowhere. So what the hell are you doing, huh?"

9Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:17 am

Searath

Searath
James froze. What was he doing? He was naked, and wet, and on top of the boy he’d liked since he was five. James stammered, quickly moving off Alan, and sitting with his legs together and his knees pulled up to his chest. “I…But…You…You where about to hurt yourself….” ‘And I didn’t want to see you hurt anymore…. I wanted to make you feel better… Safer… That’s why I invited you to the Court….’ James thought. All his life he’d seen Alan, but the boy never knew he existed. He’d seen a troupe of both boy and girls getting sunk in and out of Alan’s room at night, he desperately wanted to be one. The only one. James knew Alan’s father was a Court member, he just didn’t know. He had been searching for an infraction for years to remove him. But first he had to find him…. James had often thought about having one of his Enforces or Rouges find him, but he dismissed the idea. Even though he as Eric was open, he as James was not. He was closeted. However, he’d come out for Alan…. He’d do anything to see the boy smile. James sighed, unaware he was silently cry in embassesment, fear, and longing.

10Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:42 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan looked away from the boy as he got up and moved away, trying to ignore the fact that he was naked. "Of course I was going to hurt myself. That's the whole idea." He sighed heavily; what a day. He quickly looked around his room and grabbed a jacket, tossing it to the boy. "Here," he said offhandedly, glancing at the floor to see if he could spot the razor he dropped. Sighing again, he sat on the floor away from the other boy when he couldn't find the sharp object. "Remind me why you're here again?"

11Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Searath

Searath
James shrugged and looks at the jacket covering his chest and knees, and well everything else. He couldn’t look up at Alan, not with himself crying. “I…” “I didn’t want to see you hurt anymore….” James trailed off, still staring down, how could he tell Alan everything he was think? He’d look like a stalker, or worse, a love sick puppy. James sighed and looked up at the celling. “Your dad won’t be back. I know for a fact he’s getting ready for the Court tonight. He there every night, I just don’t know who he is. So, at least you don’t have to worry about him coming back. That’s where he is every night. He drinks during the day. Only to stay sober at night.” James was rambling, and staring at the ceiling unaware of the words flowing out.

“I been trying to figure out who he is, in the Court. I know he’s in my domain, but I’m not sure who. I know, I just know if I can find him I can find an infraction and get you free of him. I’m tired of watching him hurt you. I’m so tired of being unable to help you. I hate seeing you in pain….” James stopped, realizing what he said and blushed hard, biting the inside of his lower lip. “I….I should go….” Standing up, he was ready to run back to house and hide until tonight. Until he could become Eric. The real him, not the shy closeted boy he was right now.

12Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:56 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan just stared blankly, unable to fully process things. What in the flying fuck was going on? Without thinking, he quickly grabbed the other boy's wrist when he turned away. "Oh no, you're not going until you tell me what the hell you're talking about. Watching? Infractions? And what exactly is the Court? What the hell does my father do all night?" He felt like he was grilling the boy, but he didn't care. He was confused and wanted answers. "Hey, tell me," he insisted, not letting go.

13Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:21 pm

Searath

Searath
James blushed harder, suddenly very aware of how close the boy he had a crush on was, and how he was holding him. Whispering James said “Please… Alan let go….” James was blushing, he was scared but still…. He was close to Alan and his body wasn’t listening to him. Sighing, He whispered again, clearly nervous as he bit his lower lip and whispered “Please let me go…. And I’ll explain everything…. I just want you to let me go…. I won’t leave…” James was blushing hard now, spread over most of his body trying not to look Alan in the eyes, or down.

14Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan eyed the boy closely. He felt the skin under his hand warm up slightly, and he hesitated for a moment before nodding and letting him go. He wondered why the kid seemed so shy and nervous, maybe even embarrassed. He didn't even know guys could blush that hard. Then he glanced downward unintentionally. Oh. He quickly averted his eyes, not daring to clear his throat or make any other indication that he saw something he probably shouldn't have. "Well, are you gonna explain or not?" He paused for a moment, thinking. "I don't even know your name."

15Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:44 am

Searath

Searath
James blushed harder and sat down, quickly sat back down like he was before, hiding all of his body by hugging his knees. He looked up at Alan and said “You really don’t know….” He was talking about Alan knowing his name. But realized it implied to everything. ”James. I’ve lived next door to you since both of us were born…” James sighed and looked down, noticing himself and blushing hard again before speaking again just above a whisper.

“I’m sorry….” Clearly talking about his reaction to being grabbed and held. Still nervous and embarrassed. “As for the Court, it’s a monarchy. It’s an international government all off its own. Come six o’clock all members will no longer be members of any one country but a member of the Court. It’s not a live action role play. It’s a world of its own. I know your father is a member, because he has no real job but has steady income to the fact you live in a million dollar area. All your need are taken care of, despite the fact he’s an abusive idiot that doesn’t deserve you…” James blushed at his word, before forcing himself to continue “I’m not a creepy stalker. I live next to you, I saw you…. And I couldn’t let you… I….” James blushed harder, and curled up tighter, looking up and starting again.

”An infraction is when someone break a law, they can be dealt with as there leader sees fit. Which would be his local baron, or prince, and if there child is a member of the court all their things, both court and normal wise pass to them. Including there station, homes, bisuness, money, everything. And if the child is deem competent enough by their prince, they can be rule as adult and the day light world has to honor it. I wanted to help you… So then maybe you’d notice me… I… That’s why I gave you the invite last night…. So you could join us…” James sighed and stared up. Here he was, finally talking to Alan, but he was scared and nervous and just admitting to everything.

16Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:00 am

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan did his best to keep his eyes on James' face and not other areas of his body as he listened intently. He'd been living next to this guy for his whole life and never noticed him...huh. He wondered why James cared so much. Watching him, wanting to dig up any dirt on his father, inviting him to this weird life game. "I don't think I fully understand," he said slowly, looking up and away from James altogether and folding his arms across his chest. "Why are you even doing all this? Why do you care?" He glanced at the naked boy wearing his own jacket. He looked kind of cute. Oddly innocent. I have a feeling I'm getting myself in over my head with all this...

17Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:15 am

Searath

Searath
”I…I like you… A lot… I don’t want you hurt….” James blushed more and bit his lip, staring off. He knew Alan didn’t know anything about him, he doubted the boy cared much either. He just wanted a chance. One chance was all he needed to show he could make Alan happy, that was all he wanted. James bite harder on his lip… He was sounding obsessed…. Maybe he was. But Alan seemed so sad, and James was alone… and wanted to help. “Come with me tonight, and everything will make sense. The court can’t be explained. IT has to be experienced….” James blushed more, he was still scared, he didn’t know what to do, he wanted to move closer to Alan, but he was naked…..and hard…. And scared.

18Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:23 am

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
"You...like me?" Alan blinked in surprise. Most people hated his guts for no real reason other than the fact that he was there. He didn't think anyone liked him. Especially not this boy who he never seemed to notice. He looked at James again, really looking this time, thinking to himself. Well, what do I have to lose? And he is cute. Seems nice. "Alright. I'll come with you tonight." He stood up and offered James his hand to help him up. "You should probably, uh...get dressed or something. I might have some clothes you can borrow if you don't want to walk back, well...naked." He felt awkward now, not really sure how to handle the situation.

19Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:42 am

Searath

Searath
James blushed and pointed to the gate that connected there yards, aside form the connecting fence both where protected by ten foot high security fences. “I once asked about it. Our parents used to be really good friends, that’s why the houses yards are connected and so open… I… I don’t have to get dressed I was in our pool… Well, mine… only I use it…” James blushed harder and said “Y… You can come with me if you want… I can go get a suit out of my room….” James didn’t want to say it, but he was scared to leave Alan alone, he didn’t want the boy to hurt himself, in fact, James wanted give him a reason not not to want to hurt himself ever again. But that was a pipe dream….right? James stared at the boys hand, scared to take it.

20Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:50 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan put his hands in his pockets, thinking over James' words. So their parents were buddies. Huh. He found it strange that he never knew this. And he really needed a joint right about now. "Alright, why the hell not. I'm not doing anything but being self destructive anyway." Yep, definitely need some weed. He wondered if James would mind the fact that he had a bag of it in his back pocket. Shaking his head lightly, he kept his hands in his front pockets, mostly to hide any kind of arousal he might get from staring at the naked boy. "Uh, lead the way, I guess."

21Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:08 pm

Searath

Searath
James wasn’t really shy about his body oddly as he stood up, shrugging Alan’s jacket away. He paused slightly still nervous and embossed he whispered “Should I get a suit, or no?” He wasn’t going to say he could tell Alan was getting turned on, James blushed slightly and tried not to giggle “You look like you want to do something. It’s the same look the dirges get when they are nervous and want to get high. Acid and Weed are common in the court and totally legal. I just don’t. I prefer… More... Natural mood elevators.” James giggled again, somehow, Alan was relaxing him enough to act like himself. Like Eric… And its true, he rarely used drugs to alter his mood. He preferred flirting, and kissing. He hadn’t ever gotten much further than that, but he enjoyed it. A lot. James smiled and took Alan’s hand, leading him to his pool, standing on the edge. “Suit, or no suit? He was also squeezing Alan’s hand in such way, through acupressure he was relaxing the boy entirely, and far more than drugs every could.

22Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:45 pm

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan pulled the boy to his feet when he grabbed his hand, wondering what a dirge was. "Uh, yeah, I was thinking about doing pot," he admitted almost sheepishly. He didn't know why he was embarrassed about it. It was a common thing. But it kind of made him feel dirty in front of this seemingly innocent boy. He briefly wondered what things were considered natural mood elevators when he felt James squeeze his hand and jerk him out of his thoughts when the boy spoke. He didn't really know why, but he was starting to feel more relaxed, almost as if he'd already taken a hit of weed, but different. "Huh? Oh, uh...I dunno, whatever's more comfortable?" he said absently, not really focusing on the question at all. Just on the boy leading him to next door.

23Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:03 am

Searath

Searath
James smiles, and move closer to Alan, not really pressing against him, but still holding his hand to keep him steadily relaxing, James said “Feel good?...” James smiled, his mouth just barely moving in a whisper as he pressed closer, his body molding against the other boys. “You certainly feel like you do… I’m comfortable like this, I’d be more so if you joined me….” James let go of his crushes hand, not want him to be lulled to sleep from it. Resting against Alan’s warm body, James was mostly ignoring his extremely hard body part, and Alan’s as well. He was warm, and safe. James just smile and waited for his reply.

24Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:26 am

Moonlight Bloodrose

Moonlight Bloodrose
Alan nodded and felt heat rise in his cheeks and in his groin when James pressed up against him. He felt like he couldn't think straight, struck dumb by the boy's words. "Uh...j-join you?" he stuttered, trying not to shift his hips. It was starting to get pretty tight down there. "...Sure..." He slowly reached under James to unbutton his jeans, letting out a small sigh of relief from the slight freedom. He could feel that he was still blushing hard. He'd never done anything with anyone, especially not males. His father would give him another "lesson" for that. He pulled himself from his thoughts and looked at James, unsure what to do now.

25Court of Night Empty Re: Court of Night Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 am

Searath

Searath
James smiled, he could feel Alan’s body heat from a blush, and James was still bright red himself, as he felt Alan un do his pants allowing his erection to press against his own. Giggling he said “No boxers? Or anything?” James could sense his hesitation, all the people Alan ever had over where much later than this. The sun was still out high in the cool air as he smiled, his lips blushing over Alan’s neck “He can’t hurt you here… I won’t let him hurt you… I care about you too much… all those time you were alone and cried, I wanted to be there… But I was scared. I wanted to help you when he would hit you, but I was scared you’d reject me because of him. I know… I know you like boys… Just the way you act around them is different than girl… Please… just let me be here for you… if only this once.” James press closer, helping Alan push his pants down, ignoring the shirt as he pressed against the slightly bigger boy. He wanted to feel not so alone.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next